Positioned to be Gurgaon’s landmark business commercial and retail hub Horizon Center is located in the heart of DLF City Phase-V. Spread over sprawling 14 Acres, the project is to be developed on the lines of district centre equipped with every conceivable amenity to optimize office productivity.
- Most preferred location in DLF Phase-V Gurgaon, in front of the DLF Golf Course (In future it will have a connecting road from NH-8 signal free)
- Proximity to some of the most premium residential complexes in NCR
- Close to Proposed Metro Station with excellent connectivity to NH-8
LUXURY COMBINED WITH FUNCTIONALITY
- Sprawling area of 14 Acres with 2.5 million square feet development (Including Hines – DLF JV building, Amex Building already functional).
- Flat Slabs to enable efficient running of services above the false ceiling
- Structural Design based on Zone V for earthquake resistance.
- Luxurious ceiling heights of 4.2m
- An Iconic 25 Storey Tower shall be the part of the complex, will be built as a Hines / DLF joint venture.
- Large Central Landscaped Plaza designed by James Burnett from USA as an urban hub for the complex.
- High end Retail, Fine Dinning Restaurants & Multiplex will be the part of the complex.
- Independent drop- offs and atrium for every block with ample parking space.
- Advanced Building Management system and Window Cleaning System
- In house Energy Center to provide 100% Power Back up.
- Platinum LEED rated energy efficient GREEN building proposed.
- Energy Efficient Lighting through the usage of advanced technology Lamps and Fixtures.
- Environmental Friendly Construction methods through the usage of recycled materials, retaining and reusing the top soil during excavation, using environmental friendly refrigerant gases for air conditioning etc.
- Solar panels to provide economical/ environment friendly power back up.
- Double Glazed Façade to reduce air conditioning loads
STATE OF ART FEATURES
- High Speed Spacious Elevators
- 24hrs security surveillance with CCTV cameras, Automated Boom Barriers, Access controlled entry / exit points.
- High level of indoor air quality for health and safety of the building occupants.
- Highly efficient glazing.
- State of Art Fire safety Features using technologically most advanced smoke alarm systems, sprinkler systems, fire pumps and other fire fighting equipment.
- Sewage management through state of art centralized plant at Phase V.- already functional